I am an easy no bake recipe fan, and this one is so sweet and so delicious, I had to share it with you! Check out the recipe to make this Sweet Nutella Fudge ♥
Like I’ve mentioned in previous posts, I am a fan of making an easy recipe that I can feel proud of, that tastes amazing, and that doesn’t take too much time or effort to make. I guess I’m kind of a lazy baker!
In this case, there’s no baking involved. This Sweet Nutella Fudge is meant to be a chocolate pleasure to indulge on any time you get a chocolate craving. It is so simple, that you can even do it in a microwave!
What you need for this Easy No Bake Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup of Nutella
- 1 can (14oz) of Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- Toppings (optional)
Sweet Nutella Fudge – Step by Step
1. Pour all your ingredients in a microwave safe bowl, and give them a little stir.
2. Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring the mixture in between stops, until the chocolate chips have melted and everything is as smooth as possible. This should take about 2-3 minutes. If there are some chocolate lumps left you can just crush them with a fork. (It doesn’t matter if it doesn’t look perfectly smooth anyway. It will still be yummy!)
3. Cover a mold or pan with wax paper, leaving some of it hanging out to lift it later. You could also use a silicone mold, or cupcake liners, if you don’t have wax paper.
4. Pour the mixture in your mold or pan, and smooth the top with a spatula or spoon.
5. *Optional* Top with anything you like! For example, you could use marshmallows, M&M’s, chocolate chips, etc.
6. Let your fudge set in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or until it’s firm enough.
7. Lift fudge from your mold holding the leftover wax paper and cut into squares (or any shape you want!)
This easy no bake recipe is perfect for parties, gifts, or just for your own personal crave-pleasing satisfaction! Just don’t wait too long to eat it, because it softens quickly. (Right, like waiting was even possible… It’s too delicious to wait!)
I hope you enjoy your Sweet Nutella Fudge! If you decide to make this recipe, post pictures of your fudge in the comments section below ♥
Did you like this post? Pin this picture to share it with others!