An easy and delicious no bake recipe that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! Follow the simple steps below to get your sweet fix ♥
No Bake Recipe ♥
I really love baking. However, making a no bake recipe is always so easy and stress-free! And when you add in great sweet flavor to the mix, there’s really nothing more you can ask for. So here’s an easy no bake recipe for sweet chocolate lovers!
What you need:
- 1 envelope Unflavored Gelatin
- 2 tbs. Cold Water
- 1/4 cup Hot Water
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Cool Whip
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Double Stuffed Oreos (Or you can buy a pre-made crust)
- Whipped Cream
You will also need a hand mixer, measuring tools, a couple of bowls, and a mold.
Step by Step
1. Mix the flavorless powder gelatin with cold water. Wait a couple of minutes to get the right texture, and then mix in the hot water until it is well dissolved.
2. Use another bowl to mix the sugar with the cocoa powder. Make sure there are no hard lumps of sugar or cocoa powder.
3. Add the Cool Whip and the vanilla extract to the sugar and cocoa mixture, and whip on medium speed until well blended.
4. Add the gelatin mixture and blend well.
5. To make your crust, place as many cookies as you need on the mold or pan you will be using. Crush and mash the Double Stuffed Oreos whole until they get a firm dough-like consistency. (You can do this with a food processor to make it easier.) Press down the crust on the bottom of a pan.
6. Pour the chocolate pudding mixture on top of the crust.
7. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. For a firmer pie, refrigerate overnight.
It’s time to decorate and serve! Cut the pudding pie in any shape you like, and use your creativity to decorate any way you like. I used whipped cream and different types of toppings.
Save this recipe
To save and recreate this recipe any time you want, or maybe even share it as a gift for a friend, get this free printable recipe cards!
Check out the video tutorial!
I hope you enjoyed this easy no bake recipe! I will definitely make more of these in the future, so stay tuned and don’t forget to subscribe to our Exclusive List
Did you like these tips? Pin this picture to share it with others!